A Garden Room in your garden is the simpler, cheaper and quicker alternative to a standard brick built home extension, Home Office units from Clad Cabins are of high quality and add a unique and personalised feature to your garden. Whether using it as a Home Office, Leisure Building or a simple all-purpose Garden Utility Room.
A Clad Cabin’s Home Office is a perfect representation of quality and style. If you are looking for a traditional Log Style Cabin or Modern Home Office, our huge range has been designed to bring elegance and strength together to provide high quality Home Offices to the public.
When you choose a Clad Cabin’s garden office it isn’t a short term solution, how you use it will evolve over the years and provide lots of space for different stages of life:
- A playroom for primary aged children
- A teenage den
- A garden bedroom for a young person returning from university
- Home cinema for all the family
- Hobby rooms and work from home studios.
Other reasons for building garden rooms that are not attached to the house include:
- You can’t extend your house because it’s terraced or listed.
- Planning Permission Issues.
- You want more living space but you don’t want to move.
- You don’t want the disruption of a loft conversion.
- You want use your garden more.
If you can identify with any of the above, then expanding into the garden is a serious option for you. We design Garden Rooms to suit the way you want to live, it’s what we (with the additional input from our architect) love to do.