We have a developed a very good reputation and are well known for our quality joinery work, which is also fantastic value for money and is built to last.
The Gothic Style Oak Door, Frame and Surround was handbuilt, using as little machinery as possible, onsite, to replicate the original that was destroyed by fire at a private Mansion House in Scotland.
The Kitchen Below was also handbuilt and painted onsite at the same private Mansion House.
In detail, our Carpentry/Joinery services include (but are not limited to):
- Domestic and Commercial Carpentry & Joinery,
- Bespoke Joinery & Carpentry,
- Built In Furniture,
- Bespoke Staircases,
- Timber Windows (including traditional sliding sash windows) & Timber Doors,
- Kitchen Furniture including installations of Kitchens,
- Bedroom Furniture & Design,
- Radiator Covers
- Tables, Chairs, Sideboards, Desks,
- Hardwood Flooring
- Skirting Boards and Architraves fitted
- Fencing, Decking and Bespoke Gates
- Loft Conversions and Refurbishment Projects,
- Interior and Exterior Doors including French Doors, Garage Doors and Garden Doors/Gates,
- Stud partitions,
- Dry lining,
- Beams and Structural Joinery,
- Timber and UPVC Windows, Door and Conservatories.
All of which can be of a bespoke design.
Various finishes can be used: hand painting, varnishes, laminates and more.
We can build furniture in a variety of woods from Oak, Pine to MDF and provide a quality custom-made Carpentry and Joinery Service, which is fully guaranteed.
Projects, both large and small ,need to be controlled to keep them on time and on budget. Experience is invaluable. We have managed projects of all sizes, stopping costs from spiralling, dealing with problems as they arise keeping the project moving; providing advice to our customers enabling them to get the most out of all materials and trades, as it is important to know what each trade can do for you.