Most people who have Gardens or land have a need for a Shed, Potting Shed or even a Camping Pod.
- Tool storage
- Gardening needs
- Extra storage for Household Goods
- Home offices
For high quality we believe our timber, garden work sheds are the best on the market. Ours are built to last and designed to look good for years to come. We’ve got a wide range of wooden garden storage and work sheds and are the best choice to keep your garden utensils and other bits and bobs safe and dry.
We don’t provide low quality disposable timber buildings that won’t last, and so with all our units you get a 10 year Warranty against insect infestation and fungal decay. We have an expected life span of 25 years plus!!
We can also supply and build eco-friendly bespoke sheds to customer specifications.
Clad Cabins ensures:
- Highest possible Quality
Our range come in a variety of sizes or made to your specification so customers can find the perfect size for their garden without it eating up precious space. Garden sheds don’t have to be a blot on the landscape.Clad Cabins are stylish and attractive while offering fantastic value for money
Featuring on standard sheds
- 75 mm x 50 mm treated timber joists
- 63 mm x 38 mm timber studs
- 19 mm or 22 mm treated pine cladding
- 63 mm x 38 mm timber rafters
- 19 mm solid roof cladding
- 35 kg nail on felt , 2 layer torch on felt, bitumen sheets or bitumen roof shingles.
- Doors and windows are hand made with single or double glazing.
- Doors are either ledge and brace construction or full mortice and tenon. Doors can be hung using t-hinges or butt-hinges.
- 100 mm reinforced concrete base provided by us or a local builder.
- The above is a guide of standard materials. Clad Cabins can build any shape, size, specification and style.
- Eco Sheds and Sheds built from recycled materials are becoming increasingly popular and at Clad Cabins we cater for your individual requirements.
- Full Range of Camping Pods Now Available.
Full Range of Camping Pods Now Available